Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Interview

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to give a quick update about jobs. I have applied to multiple jobs in Montgomery and Columbus... and have heard back from Columbus. I actually have an interview at Doctor's Hospital in Columbus tomorrow at 1:00. I have applied for 2 positions on the OB unit and 2 positions in the nursery at this hospital. The nurse recruiter did not say this interview was for a specific one of those positions, so I'll see what she says tomorrow. Please be in prayer that I will not be anxious and will have confidence in my interview. Thanks so much! I am really excited about taking this step toward getting my first "big girl" job. So... that's the update!!
Don't you think I'll be a great nurse? :) haha! Hope you are all having a fantastic week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment